How To Make The Perfect Iced Chocolate
Believe it or not the perfect iced chocolate CAN be created AT HOME. We know this because we’ve done it, and we’re about to share how…
You will need:
- Our Smooth Drinking Chocolate Power
- Ice Cream (we used classic vanilla)
- Whipped Cream
- Boil a small amount of water.
- Place 1-2 tablespoons (or more depending on how strong and chocolatey you like your iced chocolate) of our Smooth Drinking Chocolate Powder into a measuring jug.
- Pour the boiled water over the Smooth Drinking Chocolate Powder until it covers the top. Mix boiled water and powder together until it’s a smooth chocolate sauce consistency.
- Add desired amount of milk to the jug and mix together.
- *Optional* Grab a cup of your choice, pour a light amount our Mint Chocolate Sauce around the inside edge of the cup. (This will add a slightly minty flavour to your Iced Chocolate)
- Add Ice to your cup of choice, then pour iced chocolate mix. Then stir.
- Had one scoop of icecream and whipped cream to complete the perfect iced chocolate.