- A flat fee $20 per order is charged which covers the costs of packaging, postage and handling.
- MRCC cannot exchange goods or refund purchases due to their perishable nature unless an incorrect order has been dispatched. MRCC must be notified of a valid requests for a refund within 2 days of delivery. Refunds are made at our discretion.
Loss and Damage
- All rick of loss or damage to the goods passes to the customer once goods are dispatched.
- If an order is lost in transit, we will do everything possible to trace the parcel or replace it.
- MRCC cannot accept liability for any loss or damage due to late delivery.
- Australian Post will do their best to handle your order with care. However, given the perishable and fragile nature of your order and the fact that they don't have a fragile parcel service; Australia Post cannot take responsibility for products that may be affected by temperatures, and for deliveries that haven't met their delivery service standards.
- It is the obligation of the customer to ensure the recipient's delivery address is correct
- Failure to provide the correct delivery details may result in incorrectly delivered goods or undelivered goods without compensation.
- We accept no liability for incorrectly delivered or undelivered goods.